TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In addition to the terms and conditions of RLTY Inc. and rltyco.com, please carefully read the following terms and conditions relating to your services (the “Services”) with RLTY Legal.
Entity Formation Services
RLTY Legal with work with its partners and affiliates, including Prime Corporate Services, to establish an entity on your behalf, including, and limited to the filing of Articles of Organization (or equivalent document) in your chosen state, the federal SS-4 form will be filed to obtain an EIN for the entity for the purposes of taxes and establishing bank accounts. We will also draft an operating agreement that outlines the ownership and business purpose of the entity.
When applicable and necessary per individual state laws and service requirements, you authorize and grant our agent the ability to utilize a digital signature on your behalf for the express and single purpose of establishing this agreed upon entity in its respective state. You authorize an agent of RLTY Legal to apply for an EIN on your behalf.
The Registered Agent Services
RLTY Legal will also obtain registered agent services for your entity. includes the following: Maintenance of a statutorily acceptable address with the respective state agency over business formations to receive legal notices; Access to professionally trained staff available during business hours to receive documents or notices on behalf of the business owner(s) and Notification of any legal notices and/or filings
By registering for the Services, you (the “Client”) signify your acceptance of and obligation to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). If you have objections to the following Terms, you should not register for the Services. By registering for the Services, as signified by your payment, you agree to these terms and digitally sign this Agreement.
- You agree that we have not, cannot, and will not, make any claims or guarantees of financial, or specific results based on this Services.
- You understand and agree to defend, indemnify and hold RLTY Legal and its officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, agents instructors, coaches, and affiliated companies harmless from and against all damages, liabilities, costs, losses, expenses, claims, and/or judgments, including legal costs and reasonable attorney fees which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from your breach of any representation, warranties, obligations, or duties under this Agreement, or from claims or injury to Provider from the sales or purchase of any products or services.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THE WARRANTY OF SERVICE, IF ANY, ARE DISCLAIMED. In no event will you have the right to recover any indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages or lost profits in any action against Provider, it being agreed that your remedies shall be limited to an action for direct damages, not to exceed the amount paid by you to us.
- Class Waiver: You voluntarily waive claims and remedies as part of a class action or other representative action and agree that relief may only be granted on an individual basis.
- Jurisdiction: This agreement shall be governed by and solely construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware. Any suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or relating in any manner whatsoever to, this agreement, shall only be brought in state court in Delaware, or if applicable, in Federal District Court of Delaware. Each party waives any objection and irrevocably accepts this jurisdiction and venue. In the event you bring an action, the parties agree to pay their own fees, costs and expenses including attorney’ s, experts, discovery, and witness fees.
- Enforcement: If any portion of this section or Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, it shall not invalidate the remaining portions of this Section or agreement, each of which shall been forceable to the fullest extent possible you acknowledge that all of the products or services offered by RLTY Legal or its business partners are provided to you on an “as-is”basis, and all warranties, express and implied are disclaimed.
- Communications. You agree to email or call us if you have any issues or concerns. Your satisfaction and success is our priority, so feel free to contact us anytime by emailing email@example.com. We strive to return all communications within 1-3 business days.
- Assignment. We hereby reserve the right, without prior notice, to assign this to a third party, or to transfer the contract for collection services, and upon notice, you agree to make all payments due hereunder to said third party, until further notice.
- Digital Signature. You agree that your digital signature is equivalent to a handwritten signature as provided in The Federal E-Sign Act. You are responsible for your own financial decisions. We have not, cannot, and will not, make any guarantee that you will make or save money, whether explicit or implied. Consult your own advisers before making your financial decisions. We value your privacy. Personally, identifiable, or financial information you provide us will only be used for the purposes for which it was obtained. Because we invest time and resources in products and services, the products and services are proprietary, confidential and are to be used for the intended purpose for which they were offered.
Terms of Service last updated on January 15, 2024